Summer 2024 dates by request
Trips run Saturday to Saturday May through September
Sailing off the coast of Italy is endless. The Tuscan archipelago (off the coast of Tuscany) are one of our new favorite sailing trips. For this one, you can start exploring in Florence and then take the friends and fam to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before boarding your yacht and sailing out to Elba were Napoleon was in exile. Elba has amazing hiking! If you have done this already, then there is always the Amalfi Coast or our new is new route south of Pompei that our Skipper loves! Drop us a line for more info.
- Day 1 – Board your yacht late afternoon
- Day 2 -7 Sail, hike, swim, SUP, visit museums and culture. Maybe eat pizza and/or gelato and enjoy a Spritz!
- Day 8 ~ Depart
Land Cost includes:
- Experienced Mountain Spirits Guide
- Licensed Skipper with 25+ years of sailing experience
- All lodging during sailing dates
- Meals where noted by B, L, D
- Beer and non alcoholic beverages provided on yacht
- Ground transportation to/from yacht
- Entrance Fees and Permits to parks, historical sights
Land Cost does not include: International or Domestic Airfare, Travel Insurance (required), tips, excess baggage charges, items of personal nature (laundry, email, alcoholic beverages). Meals on shore during yacht trip are not included in Land Cost.