DOLOMITES SKI SAFARI
February and March 2024 dates
February 21 ~ 28, 2024 is available
February and March give us the best chance for good snow in the Dolomites!
This wonderful Ski Safari through the Dolomites is guided by Pete and our Italian Alpine Guide partner, Matteo Guardini. Matteo is widely known by our groups for his expertise in navigating the via ferratas throughout the Dolomites. He and Pete are on their second year together offering this fun ski format found only in Europe. The Ski Safari is a week of skiing through various ski areas and resorts of the “Italian” Alps. Each day skiers will enjoy skiing piste and off-piste slopes in different resorts ending in a cozy lodge in the mountains. In the US we just don’t have the chance to link multiple ski areas together without driving. Come and see for yourself what skiing in Italy is all about!
- Day 1 – travel to Italy!
- Day 2 -6 Ski your way through the Dolomites with Pete and Matteo!
- Day 7 ~ Depart
- Expert Skiers and Guides Pete Paterson and Matteo Guardini
- Dolomite Ski Safari Lift Pass
- Accommodations (Double Occupancy)
- Ground Transportation of your gear to each overnight destination on trip
- Sometimes horses to tow you to the next lodge!
- Lunches and dinners
- Transportation to/from meeting spot and ending point