DOLOMITES VIA FERRATA
Stay tuned for 2024 dates! This is currently our best selling trip so drop us a line if you are interested in 2024 🙂
Our Via Ferrata trips begin and end when the mountain huts in Italy open & close. This is normally mid June to mid September.
Escape the summer heat with this exciting via ferrata trip that can be customized for your family or friends for any week in the summer! Our adventure takes place in the heart of the Dolomites ~ AKA the Italian Alps. After a couple of days of introductory via ferratas in our favorite mountain town of Arco, we head into the stunning Brenta Dolomites. Day by day we hike and via ferrata our way through the mountains sleeping and dining in comfy mountain lodges. Since the Dolomites are close to Milan, Verona, Venice and even the Italian Riviera, it is possible to add some Italian culture or beach time on either end of your mountain adventure!
- Day 1 -Travel to Italy and meet in Arco
- Day 2-3 ~ Fun warm up via ferratas around Arco or canyoning for the kids
- Day 4-7 ~ Hiking and via ferratas through the Dolomites
- Day 8 ~ The thrilling Eagle Via Ferrata to finish and return to Arco
- Day 9 ~ depart
- Hotel Accommodations in town (Double Occupancy)
- Refugios in mountains (4 to 10 person dorm style rooms)
- Ground Transportation
- Breakfasts in Hotel
- Breakfast and dinners in Refugios
- Experienced Mountain Guides
- Via Ferrata Equipment
- Park permits
- Ground Transportation during trip
- Airfare to Italy
- Transportation to meeting point.
- Dinners in town